We are looking for Fellows with the ability and conviction to change the lives of their students. Putting these children on fundamentally different life paths will require outstanding leadership skills, a relentless work ethic, and a deep belief in each and every student’s potential.
This is challenging work. In order to find Fellows with the highest potential to transform their students’ life paths, we look for applicants who demonstrate:
- A strong commitment to Teach For China’s mission and values;
- A track record of achievement in school, work, and extracurricular activities;
- Proven leadership ability;
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent communication skills (Chinese language skills are an asset but not required);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Humility and respect for the unique challenges of cross-cultural living;
- Flexibility and resilience when faced with the rigors of living in under-resourced communities.